A cult favorite for K-Beauty junkies, MAXCLINIC’s Massage Lifting Stick firms skin instantly with 20 types of peptides and adenosine. It also makes skin smoother by exfoliating dead skin cells and replenishing skin with collagen. The ergonomic shape offers massage and lifting effects.
- Gua Sha Massage. The cream stick, shaped like a Gua Sha massaging tool, helps reduce lifting and puffiness.
- It improves elasticity and reduces wrinkles. 20 different peptides and adenosines aid in improving skin elasticity and reducing wrinkles.
- Nutritional and moisturizing. It helps to add nutrients and improve moisture care.
- Volume: 23g
- A multi-purpose product that helps massage and manage facial contour.
- The cream stick packed with 20 types of Peptides and Adenosine to improve skin elasticity and texture.
- It also helps extract and remove dead skin cells while replenishing nourishing ingredients such as Collagen.
- Removes. It is a traditional Gua Sha treatment (Gua Sha was a beauty treatment used in the royal court of China during the Tang dynasty. It means massaging the skin by scraping). It removes waste products and puffiness.
- Lifts. It instantly lifts saggy skin.
- Fills. With its collagen and amino acid ingredients, Cassage Lifting Stick makes your skin elastic.
HOW TO USE
- Prepare your skin with toner after cleansing.
- Starting from the neck, jawline; then moving upward to cheeks and forehead.
SR-Spider Polypeptide-1, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Hexapeptide-9,
6 types of Amino Acid, Soluble Collagen, E.G.F (Epidermal Growth Factor),
B.F.G.F. (Basic Fibroblast Growth Factor), Echinacea leaf / Echinacea stem/meristem cell culture extract, Silkworm Extract, Peony Root Extract, Angelica Dahurica Root Extract, Gatop Root Extract, Ipomoea hederacea Seed Extract, Mulberry Tree Extract